Friday, September 25, 2009

The Drive In

Back in July, Myra & I took the four older kids to see Ice Age 3 and Night At the Museum (2, I think?) at the Drive-In in Lake Elmo. Ashley stayed at Myra's and babysat the little ones. I hadn't been to the drive-in probably since high school? Anyways, it was a beautiful, cool night and we had a great time. We arrived before it even opened ('doors' open at 7pm) and there were already cars lined up. Once we found a spot and got settled, the kids started watching movies on the portable DVD player - we had over two hours to wait! Good thing it was such a nice night. Some people go all out at the drive-in! There was a group of guys in the row behind us - full size grill, beds in the back of pickups, it was crazy! Enjoy the pics (for those of you on FB - you've seen them before, sorry - just updating for my non-FB peeps/family).

















I think Nick was the only one that was really sleeping. I couldn't believe the kids stayed awake until 1:30am!

But it didn't take long in the car 'til they were down for the count!



Lorenzo, on the other hand, was all wide awake after I picked him up from Myra's house (and he was rather happy about that apparently!). He stayed awake the entire ride home (25 mins). Fortunately he went down easily when we did get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment